He makes me Smile

He makes me Smile

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Some exclusive to the sites I love

I am a designer and artist, I am very lucky I design for websites and manufactures I love and respect. Makes my job easier. This month I have created some projects that are exclusive to those sites which I will showcase on my blog. Hope you like because I loved creating them. These are just little glimpses of where my art takes me. Sometimes it is simple but more than not I love to work with layers and layers. I always wonder why but hey I go with the flow and just create. I decided to stay away from magazine buying for a while I haven't bought any except for the ones I am published in he the family needs to brag about something. It is hard enough I am constantly in their face with my camera. I love that each photo in these layouts has a story that is being told. That my journaling will live on even when I am not around that is the true legacy I want to leave. The love for my family friends and those that have touched my life in one or another has always been what guides my passion. Hope you enjoy these as much as I do.

No comments: