He makes me Smile

He makes me Smile

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Wednesday morning thoughts!!

It's been hot here in Wisconsin I mean really hot especially for October so it seems today that might change which brings me to these random thoughts for the day. I was thinking about me and what I do. You see I am an artist, I know this is such a broad term but that is what I am. I am someone who is always looking for a form or medium to express my artistic abilities. Right now my focus is Digital/ graphic design, photography and scrapbooking. Now people understand digital graphic design, they also understand photography they are not always sure about scrapbooking. For me scrapbooking has been a way to joining all my loved for different mediums and combining them together to create something that makes me feel good about what my finished product is. There is something about paint and creating that makes my finger itch. I love to paint have been painting off and on for twenty years. When I have a paintbrush I feel powerfully even if my end product is nothing like I taught it was going to be. So when I combine my love for painting with my passion for scrapbooking this is what I come up with. I hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

Sylvie said...

Well, may your fingers never ever stop itching because all that you do, your art, is amazing!!! Hugs!

Helena said...

Pretty! I especially like the second one.

Julia Sandvoss said...

What beautiful layout wants..the second one is my favorite..the colors are what get me!!