He makes me Smile

He makes me Smile

Monday, October 31, 2005

My latest work!

These are my latest layouts for Scraptalk.com I feel so lucky to be working for the people I work for. Every company, every website has something different to offer and I feel honored to be able to showcase my talent with the products I am given. I loved these photos of Jimmy. They all pick up on something of him that makes him unique and so him. As I am writing he is home sick with a fever and is not feeling well at all. He could not go to school but this morning before I left I made sure I gave him some tylenol and apple juice got to keep those fluids on him. He looks tired and very sick but as I was leaving he said to me Hey Abuela I am feeling better. I know his mom is taking care of him so I am not worried. I don't think he will be able to go out tonight. He does not eat candy but he likes to go out and show off his costume. He is going to be the Thing from fantastic 4, will see what the day brings. Hope everyone has a safe day and let's see what tomorrow brings. Hugs Wanda

1 comment:

Gwyn Calvetti said...

So Wanda, was your little angel able to get out last night and enjoy the festivities? You get so many wonderful photos of him, it must make scrapping a breeze!