He makes me Smile

He makes me Smile

Sunday, October 02, 2005

He comes home tonight. This is his mother week with him. I have strong feelings about shared custody but I am only his grandmother and people say kids are resilient. I love him more than words can say and I worry about what the future is going to be like for him. He has some educational needs we have always known that. He is enrolled in an Early childhood program and has in IEP. Does this mean he will get the help he needs to overcome all the things he is dealing with. Not really it is going to be up to his mother and us her support to see that this happens. The road ahead will be a little bumpy but we will be with him 100 percent. I took these pictures in June he was playing hide and seek with me. Posted by Picasa

No comments: