He makes me Smile

He makes me Smile

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thursday thoughts!

Well it is Thursday and with it comes the realization that I have not updated my Blog this week. I was wondering about that I think it had to do with my life being what it is hectic. I was in a creative zone this week which is nice for a change. I have started a friendship album and it really is wonderful to make pages that reflect my love of digital scrapping but also the people that have touched my life one way or another. This hobby has opened many doors for me and I am gratefully for the experiences I have gained through it. I have this need to give back a little of the love and cared I have received and for me it to do pages that say thanks for being a friend. I love what I have done so far. Many more to come but it's a start a way to give a little back to those that have touched me and been there for me. I leave you with some of them now. I hope your day is filled with joy that you realize that even in the hustle we call life we need to take time out to take care of us and that if that time is not taken we wither and are not productive. So my advice for today is to take time for you because you are the most important person in this planet. Hugs Cyber Friends Wanda

1 comment:

Valerie Salmon said...

Wanda, your digital work is amazing! I am so impressed. This is something I have not tried. It's so nice to see you doing a superb job. Keep up the great work.
~ Val