He makes me Smile

He makes me Smile

Sunday, September 11, 2005

It's Sunday and what a Sunday it has been!

I am starting my day by saying goodbye to my fifteen year old dryer she lived a very long productive life. She dried thousands of shirts pants dresses and socks. Not to mention towels blankets quilts and other things that needed to be dried at moments notice. It's hard to understand how much you come to depend on technology. I know when I lived in Puerto Rico everything we washed we dried in the sun. The we move here and the need to get a dryer because of winter became a reality in our lives. Picking out an appliance when you don't have a lot of money is always interesting. We thought we could buy a used one. Usually our machines die first and we always buy a used one. Usually Kenmore Heavy Duty it's the brand we come to love and respect. Jose who by the way does the laundry in our house decided we needed to buy a new one so off we went with a very limited budget and the need for a heavy Duty dryer. Yes we bought one made by GE heavy duty model it put us back 400 dollars and right now as I write this entry is drying my clothes so I can look beautiful when I go to work. I love my hubby. The adventure of how much we had to wait to get the truck to take the dryer home well lets just say that Jose who hates to wait said nothing because if he had listen to me we would of gone there with a truck or Van. Oh but men they are mysterious creatures and they think they have all the right answers. We spent over five hours in this adventure, I missed the Packer game they lost, I missed the men finals of the US Open Agassi lost but that was not the point. My Sunday was not my Sunday it belong to the Laundry Gods who wanted to punish me for letting the dryer die. I swear it was not my fault. Jose gives plenty of love and care to those machines. Oh well my concern no shopping for supplies for me so sad. I guess it is ok since my Mojo kind of took a trip and has not returned. More on that later. Hugs Cyber friends I am posting some pictures of friends and family enjoy!! Hugs Wanda

No comments: