He makes me Smile

He makes me Smile

Monday, September 12, 2005

Monday Monday

Life is all about the choices we make good or bad. Some day's we make great choices some days we don't. Some people can go with the flow that life throws their way some people fight everything. I often wonder what my life would be if I were not a go with the flow person. I ask myself this as I look at some of the choices my own kids are making and how the things they do affect their lives. Do they ever wonder well maybe I should just wait and see what happens instead of trying to make it happen. You can say these things until you are blue in the face but they are not very good at listening, they hear me they just don't listen. It's a different skill all together and one maybe only age brings. My kids might say I suffer from the same problem but hey I am not going to argue about something I feel is a skill everyone needs to develop. I say this with an open heart knowing that sometimes I might have failed to do more listening than hearing, but now I know the difference and when I do it I do on purpose. Yeah I can be evil too ask my kids. Anyways the reason for this debate is that as a mother these are some of the issues I face everyday. I wonder what did I do wrong or right and what can I do to change it. It's an ongoing struggle as I see parenting as a life long learning experience and just because I didn't get it the first time doesn't mean I can't amend it so there is always a lesson to be learned. I say this and think of Nyome who in this layout shows many of the dimensions that frustrate me and at the same time make me so proud to call her daughter. The layout is richer in real life more red and vibrant but you get the idea it was created with DDD7 designs paper an awesome company I design for. Edith the owner has given me a wonderful opportunity to be a part of her dream and I cherish that everyday. The group of designers I work with are wonderful. It's wonderful to be a part of something so special. So enjoy this entry and the photos and make sure you say hello in English or spanish if you come around. I love you guys!! Hugs Wanda

1 comment:

Sylvie said...

Wanda, what a thoughtful and thought-provoking entry! The LOs are gorgeous (also the ones in the entry right above, I forgot to mention that in my other comment :p )