He makes me Smile

He makes me Smile

Tuesday, September 06, 2005


He makes my life so worth it at so many levels. He is unique and special and has a mind of his own. I love that he has given me a new perspective on the meaning of life. I am so happy I have my grandson to keep me fighting for the things I believe are important. That I vote because I want him to have a future. That I protest so his life is better. That I developed a social conciousness in my children especially his mother so the legacy of caring continues. More later. Thank you for reading cyber friends!! Hugs Wanda Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sylvie said...

Wanda, we've been friends for over 3 years I believe and not a day went by where your love for your family, especially your beautiful grandson didn't show :) You are a blessing for everyone who knows you. I mean it.