He makes me Smile

He makes me Smile

Sunday, January 28, 2007

In a world where not everything is what it seems we find kindness!

I am feeling rather philosophical today I will start by sharing how touched I have been by all the kindness people have shown towards me in this moment of my life. I am doing good lost a total of 69 pounds right now but it can be more but because of my abdomen issues I am retaining fluids and such so the actual weight loss will never be accurate. I have a neck now which is kind of cool and my face changes a little everyday. I have a blog at http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/gel2mat/ so feel free to go check it out with the most recent information on my weight loss. The Dr's are talking about a second surgery for my abdomen I will know more on Feb 1, 2007 and will make sure to update both blogs because I know people read this thing. I also want to plug on my blog, this little online store that is doing a beautiful thing for me. http://www.scrappersplace.com/ I am humbled by the beautiful gesture she has made towards me so people go check out the store and buy some awesome goodies even after the fundraiser is over. Feb is going to be an interesting month around here. I am under Dr's orders to stay home rest take care of myself and that is what I have been doing. I also have been designing my scarves, belts, ponchos,scrunchies, and hats so I am sharing the photos of the ones I was able to take so far. More to come. The scarves are 20.00/25.00 with shipping in the US. The belts/fashion scarves are 15.00/20.00 with shipping, hats are 10.00 to 15.00 depending on the style. Ponchos are 30.00-40.00 also depending on the yarn and style. I also am designing hair scrunchies and those start at 5.00. I have designed a hat inspired on the 1920 flappers but my son is in Texas and it will have to wait until tomorrow. So here are some photos of my creations. I also have random photos I have been taking around the house. I needed to do head shots for some upcoming things. I will be finishing articles and some other stuff this week and will be creating other goodies to sell. If you stop by say hi and pass the word around. I take pay pal or postal money orders. Email me if you have questions. I love you all and want to thank all the people who love me and support me and that have been a part of my journey. Hugs Wanda

1 comment:

Diana said...

Amiga!! me encantan las fotos y tus creaciones!!

Te envio un fuerte abrazo y todo mi cariƱo. Continuas en mis oraciones.

Diana