He makes me Smile

He makes me Smile

Friday, January 05, 2007

I actually created a page WOW!

I have done a lot of other things during this time of getting better but no actual pages yet. So this one is special because it is of my favorite person in the whole wide world. He makes me a better person because I can see the world through his eyes and not become a cynic. He has the most beautiful heart and is so easy going it is hard not to love him and give him all he wants. That is when balance needs to step in. Who knew almost seven years ago that when I became a grandma our lives would change so much. I think we smile more and I know Jose and I talk more about Jimmy than the rest of the kids. We love that his love for us is so unconditional and we hope that as he gets older that does not change. Christmas was bitter sweet around here because for the first time the kids where spread around because of work and relationship obligations. I am sure glad I get to capture these moments with my camera moments in time never to be forgotten. Today I am doing OK still tired and the pain on my left side is still there Dr says I strained something but it had more to do with the drain I had inserted there, some how my nerve endings are having a hard time connecting normally who knew. I am trying to get my mind around a creative mantra will see what happens. One of the things I love about my LSS Scrapbook Superstore in Madison Wisconsinhttp://www.scrapbooksuperstore.net/ is that when I go there I am always inspired by the people and especially by the people that own and run the store. I miss that being around them. I am or restrictions to not lift more than ten pounds and since I have to rest right now I just need to take it easy. In reality all I want to do is go to the store and crop. I think it has more to do with Rita the owner and Missy and the girls than anything else. Just wanted to make sure they knew how much they have meant to me over these years. I hope to go cropping soon. I am still crocheting a storm and even though this winter has been mild a beautiful handmade scarf is still a beautiful gift. I will be selling then for 24.99 shipping included, international orders pay actual shipping. I hope to have some photos up soon of the scarves. You can always look at older post and find the photos of the ones I made last year. I take pay pal payment gel2mat@yahoo.com and postal money orders. Let me know if you are interested. See my post are like my life all over the place. I would love for people that have bought my scarves or have received them for gift to post about the quality and beauty of the scarves. OK that is all for today remember my motto the only way to live life is to live it with a purpose and meaning. No amount of complaining can fix what you can't control so look at the positive things you have going in your life and don't dwell on the negatives. Hugs Wanda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wanda what a treat! This is amazing!! I love when you create!!!

Hugs!
Wendy

Sylvie said...

The image turns out as a red x for me but I will try again later :)

As for your scarves... OMG OMG OMG!!!! I kept the ones I got last year in a safe spot on the top of my closet to wear this year (it's cold just for a very short time each year in this part of the world). I have to get them down now because it might not be cold much longer! For those reading this comment, I'm telling you, they are beautiful and one of a kind :)

Sylvie

Anonymous said...

goodness gracious girl! You've been creating quite a chapter in your life this past month or so, and I had no clue. You're an amazing woman...so strong, so beautiful, so talented. Thank you for sharing your journey with us - and here's to a comfortable recovery!! I hope that pain goes away soon.

Hugs to you!!!!

Gwyn Calvetti said...

Wanda, I keep hearing about the joys of grandparenting, not ready for that yet, but it will come when it's time! Lovely page, too.