He makes me Smile

He makes me Smile

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Bad Blogger!

Well I have been meaning to update this blog and life just gets in the way. Thanksgiving was wonderful at my house and I am so happy that I have the family I have. I have been busy creating and creating. It's what I do when life hits me hard. I worry a lot but when I create I feel a little more control. So I have made over twenty five pages in the last two weeks. Twelve paper and 13 digital I think more but sometimes I loose track. I have made three scarves one I gave to one of my students as a gift. I have two more started when I worry my OCD comes into full force. SO you ask what I am worried about, well I am worried about hubby. He goes to see the surgeon on Friday and he will have surgery very soon, then he comes to me and says he is worried about something and when I find out what it is I go into internal panic mode. Now I am not going into details here but let me just say that this man is everything to me. I love my children and my grandson but my life is Jose. He is the person who puts a smile on my face everyday. He is the guy who does laundry and fold it and brings it upstairs so I can put it away. He is the guy that stays waiting on the front of the building until I get inside to make sure I don't slip in the snow. He carries my bags and makes sure I have everything I need. He has taught my children by example that I am the most precious thing they have. So as I am in internal panic mode I create because when I create I calm down. Life is always like that a perpetual roller coaster of feelings. Sometimes the ride gets bumpy and I can't always manage to hold on but if Jose was not in my life I really don't know how to hold on. So these are my thoughts today. I leave you with some of my creations from the last weeks.

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Wanda, my thoughts will be with your loved Jose and you.

Sylvie said...

Wanda, my thoughts are with you during these hard times and I hope Jose will be back to his healthy self very very soon. Much love to you. Please send Jose my deepest and warmest regards.