He makes me Smile

He makes me Smile

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Hope you enjoy the sights and sounds of love!

My family is everything to me, in good time and in bad times life is always about my family. I love to be a witness to love and caring. Don't get me wrong life is not perfect in my house the kids fights have arguments and sometimes get a little nuts but we deal and we talk and we resolve and that is what love is all about. That you can take the good with the bad and make it work. Jose makes a point of always saying that there are days when I look at them and think how did it get this way especially when they are not being nice to each other. Then we realize that is all part of the process of growing we give them our advice welcomed or not and everyone learns a lesson. I like to live in the real world so I keep it very real. This allows me to be me and my kids really know what to expect from me. On Friday our family had a crisis and I think we all learned a lot from each other. My husband was not home and I had to deal with this one on my own. I think the three young adults involved learned a lot from what happened I know I learned a lot. One thing is for sure I will stand by what I have always said if you don't talk about things they will fester and I am all about the talking. I have two kids that have issues with talking they keep it all bottled inside like it's going to go away and it will be resolved somehow. My husband use to be like that so I guess we can say it's sort of genetic. I talk and talk and talk because for me it's really what opens the gates of being a family. I guess I will keep living by example and hope that as time goes by they will learn to be more open about what is bothering them and not let it fester. Life will be easier for everybody involved. Details of the tree story this is why I love this guy! Jose went to the grocery store today and did groceries come back home I made brunch and then leaves again I asked where are you going. He says out, so he leaves and comes in about two hours later with a beautiful Christmas tree not to big or small for the house. Jimmy helped decorate the tree all the time singing OH Christmas Tree Oh Christmas tree how beautiful thy branches... It is so beautiful to watch him sing his voice is just lovely but just watching Jose, Nyome and Jimmy work together and be there for each other. Another reason why I adore this guy. I know everyday I am blessed and that I am grateful for the love I have crisis and all it is what makes a family. On other news one of the projects I created for same-differences was in DIY and I am so proud of this. Kim gave me a wonderful opportunity and I am proud to be a designer for her company. I hope to catch a rerun of the program. Hugs Wanda Posted by Picasa

No comments: