He makes me Smile

He makes me Smile

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Thirty one Years Ago!

When I say I am in reflective mode I am on reflective mode. Thirty one years ago I became a mother my oldest is my blessing and my joy. I have no idea how he survived me. I mean I had no idea what I was doing I was suppose to be playing with dolls and instead I had kid. Hubby was not any better he wanted to go out with the boys and party. Well we learned that to have a child is to sacrifice everything and I mean everything. People asked me would I do it again and my answer is always you really can't answer that question honestly because we really live for the moments that define our lives. Me being a Mom at such an early age defined me. Gave me the drive to continue to live my dreams and make sure I was there when he started to dream too. I feel sometimes I have failed him but he says to me no Mom you have always been there and that in the long run is all that matters. So today a tribute to a son who is a man and is a wonderful human being. To be able to call him son is something that always makes me happy. I hope he feels the same about being my son. Hugs Wanda

No comments: