He makes me Smile

He makes me Smile

Friday, November 11, 2005

My album for Amelie!

I am a very lucky woman in many ways, I have been touched by many friendships in my life but there are some people out there that are more than just friends. Sylvie and Relda they have been a constant source of inspiration and help when life has gotten a little rough. I am honored to know them and love them. I have stated an album for Sylvie of he beautiful baby girl Amelie. Here are the two first pages of this project of love. More to come in the future. As I was saying I feel honored with the friendships I have and the love these friends give me without conditions and even despite my faults. I am humbled to know that in a world filled with so many options they have chosen me to be their friend. That is something I don't take lightly. Hugs Wanda

1 comment:

Candi said...

She's really going to love this album, especially that you put so much time and love into it. What a great friend for doing this for her. Beautiful work yet again.