He makes me Smile

He makes me Smile

Monday, September 19, 2005

Monday Monday!!

I am never sure about Mondays part of that is because I am not always sure of how I feel about this day of the week. I know it's coming but still don't mentally prepare for it. I would really want someone to advice me on how to make Mondays better. Anyways my weekend was productive I was able to create some pages on the computer and I like how they came out. I bought a new toy to play on the computer more on that later. The truth is my weekend was pretty normal which in a house with eight people is an accomplishment. I leave you with the images of the work I created this weekend and remember each day should be lived with intensity and loving those around us. Hugs Cyber Friends Wanda

1 comment:

Gwyn Calvetti said...

Wanda, You did some beautiful work, as always.

My advice? Find something really special to do on Sunday nights, so you don't get into that "Oh no, it's Monday" mindset. It's worked fairly well for me!