He makes me Smile

He makes me Smile

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I have been taged twice by Julia and Sylvie!

I guess since I have been tagged twice I need to answer these Four jobs you've had in your life:Nurse Assistant, HospitalClerk,Domestic Goddess,Teacher movies you would watch over and over: Priscilla Queen of the Desert, Too Wong Foo thanks for everything Julie Newmar, Traffic, Dirty Dancing Four places you have lived:New York, Puerto Rico, Madison Wisconsin, Deerfield Wiscoson Four T.V. shows you love to watch: CSI Miami, CSI New York, Law and Order anything, Daily Show Four places you have been on vacation: Puerto Rico, California, Wisconsin Dells Four websites you visit daily:Croppers Cottage, Two peas, Sylvie's place, Blogs Four of your favorite foods:Arroz con gandules, Steak, pork chops, alcapurias Four places you would rather be right now:Home working on projects for CHA, Puerto Rico sitting on the beach taking photos, Home, Home. Four bloggers you are tagging Carolyn, Becca, Marnie, Christie That was fun The scarves are selling well and I want to make sure people remeber I am doing this so pass the word. I will update phots of others I have finished and take out the photos for the ones that are already gone. Hugs Wanda

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arroz con gandules... mmmmm.
See you at CHA! Be sure to say hi darlin!
Love your style!

Anonymous said...

Hi Wanda!

Fun reading your blog! :)

You've been tagged again, LOL!

See "Third tag" on my blog. Thanks!

Take care, friend!!

Leah

Anonymous said...

these lists are so fun! it's always nice getting to know more about people we like! :-)

Anonymous said...

you have great taste in TV shows!! ;)
good luck with the scarves--glad to hear they are doing well. You do beautiful work.

Anonymous said...

WANDA!!! Hey girl! You found my blog and now I've found yours! So good to see you! I'm putting you on my blog list!! I'll have to read your blog and catch up!! It's been too long! : )

Stamped In Ink said...

Lovin the scarf Wanda!!!