He makes me Smile

He makes me Smile

Friday, October 20, 2006

The week is already gone?

This week has gone by so fast and a part of me wonders where did it go. Do not get me wrong I love the weekend but right now there is so much work to do with my students that I want to make sure all of it gets done. So Monday we go back to the grind. This weekend I will be creating on Saturday I have an all day crop and hopefully will get a lot done. I am not a fast scraper so I could use this time. I was thinking about this movement I am seeing of people leaving their blogs or any creative endeavor because they feel they are taking away from their family. I understand this it is all about balance. My kids are older so my worries are of a different nature. So I continue to create because it really keeps me sane. Sylvie my beautiful friend from Thailand had her baby no pictures yet but I can't wait to see Anjali. Amelie now has a baby sister to play with. I decided to share some of my older layouts in the blog some are two years old some are six months I think one is almost three years. Someone told me I was always ahead of my time. I wonder why. Leave some love if you come to visit!! Hugs Wanda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh I love coming here and seeing all your new creations! What inspiration!!!! Thanks for sharing Wanda - you are amazing!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey you! :)
Just thinkin' of you.

teri

Rhonda said...

These are colorful!! I always love the layouts you do of your grandson. You can feel the love you have for him radiating out through the layouts.