He makes me Smile

He makes me Smile

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I do love to create because when I do I am free to be ME!!

I have been creating like crazy but I really do not feel the need to post on the boards which is ok but how do I keep my name out there if people don't see my work. I am so happy I have a blog. I can be free to be who I want to be and only answer to me when I make mistakes. It has been a busy week. I love my job I have always loved teaching but this year there is this new love for what I am doing. I have kids that make me smile who are so smart and so eager to learn, I have some who really don't know what they want but are still searching. I have some that just make me laugh. I also have some that even though they challenge my patience I have grown to love them and think of them all the time. Why is it that the kids that give you the hardest time are the ones you think about the most, I mean I think of them and smile. I really think there has to be something wrong with me but hey it's all good. My health a lot of you have asked and there are no updates in this department, so hard to be in limbo. I am doing all the Doctor says and even though there are days in which the pain in my knees is so bad all I want to do is cry, I do what I have to do and take care of myself. I have an appointment on the 31 of this month and maybe I will have more answers then. I got an Email form Kim Luthy that they were going to be publishing one of my post in the NSA blog needless to say I was flattered and honored to be chosen. I love Kim and the energy she brings to everything she does. http://nsavoices.typepad.com/ The link is for you to check them out on Friday. I am looking forward to what people think of my story. The creating front is good tomorrow I will be cropping all day and I am so looking forward to that. I need to do this often before the weather gets so bad and no one can drive me at night. They say this winter is going to be interesting. On Saturday we had almost three inches of snow. Sylvie my friend from Thailand had her baby girl Anjali and she is beautiful, Amelie is now a big sister. I get to scrapbook both sisters and I am so honored I can do that. Tomorrow is Giovanni's birthday, my son is going to be 23 years old and he is such a blessing. I know my mother reads this blog so I want to let her know how much I love her and that her love for me is my rock. My siblings who also read this blog I love you all and I want to make sure you all know. To my children who also come to read this I know you guys are not perfect but you are all mine and for that I am honored. I love what you are faults and all and I thank my lucky stars I get to be your Mom. Here are some of my latest creations. I hope you like them leave some love if you can!! Hugs Wanda

No comments: