He makes me Smile

He makes me Smile

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Busy creating and thinking

I can't believe the weekend is almost over. Life has that tendency to keep on going can't stop it from moving if I say so myself. I was busy this weekend creating editing photos and doing layouts for my friend Sylvie's little girls. I do enjoy doing these little girls are very special. Jimmy is spending Halloween with his Dad I hope Nyome gets to have him for some hours, he is Rafael of the Ninja turtles. I love that little guy he makes me smile. He is so verbal now compared to where he was two years ago it is funny to hear him talk and be sassy and all. I have pictures of him in his costume I have to post them. I also have a layout made but all my paper layouts are waiting to b e scanned. That is the hardest part of sharing scanning and stitching which is why I love Digital instant gratification and it is beautiful to boot. My health is stable that is all I will say for now it is all a process I have an appointment on Tuesday and maybe more answers by then. The weekend was almost drama free and for that I am thankful. Kids I tell you no matter what age they are a handful. Here is some of the things I have been working on. I am also posting some photos with Jimmy and his costume and some from the pumpkin patch. I love seeing the relationship Jimmy has with his Titi Nicole she adores him and he adores her back. Life should be so simple. Today I was reminded one more time why I love my mother so much regardless of the fact that every once in a while she reminds me I might not get to heaven if I continue in the path I am. Hey it's my Mom she can tell me anything. Anyways she came to visit with my brother and they joined us for Dinner good thing I still have the Habit of cooking for Many so there is always plenty of food. We sat down and visited and we were talking about my upcoming surgery and it was just nice to just talk to her. It is one of those moments you just cherish forever, reminds me of how lucky and blessed to have her in my life and how she has molded the person I am today. I do love her so much sometimes words are not enough. So I write it down so when she reads the blog she knows I always listen and I always think about what she says. I might not always do things her way but I always listen to her words of wisdom after all she is my mother. Today I was talking to Nyome and her Dad about my last wishes if anything were to happen to me it's important to talk about these things life and death should be a part of the human experience. I was talking about wanting to be cremated and no life support for me I do not wish to be a burden to anyone. I now some people have issues when others talk about death but to me it is such a normal extension of living I want to remind them of how I feel. It was not a sad talk it was a matter of fact conversation that makes me happy I can have and not feel sad about my choices because I know they will respect them. Nyome was funny said to her Dad you know if Mom dies you will die right after her you guys can't live with out each other. I laughed but it is true I have no Idea what would happen if I loss Jose so we are not going to go there at least not today. Well enough of my mussings for today hope you have a wonderful week and remeber to make sure you tell the people you love that you love them. Blogger is acting up so photos will come later sorry!! Hugs Wanda

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLA
ME ENCANTAN LAS FOTOS DE TUS SCRAPBOOKS ESTAN BELLISIMAS,
SOY JUDY DE PUERTO RICO. EN QUE PROGRAMA UNO PUEDE EMPEZAR A HACER SCRAPBOOKS QUE SEA FACIL DE HACER?
AQUI TE DEJO UN SITE TAMBIEN QUE PUEDES HACER CON TUS FOTOS.
WWW.PICTURETRAIL.COM ME ENCANTA PARA POSTEAR FOTOS EN UN SITE OR BLOG.
MY EMAIL IS JUDY_TORRES190@HOTMAIL.COM
BYE

Anonymous said...

Hello beautiful! LOVE these los! tfs! Christine Traversa

Anonymous said...

Wow, Wanda...that second layout in this post left me completely breathless. It is SUCH a thing of beauty. TFS!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stuff, Wanda! :)
Thinking of you much... sending you love and hugs...
teri

Kim Johnson said...

Hey girl!
Wow has things changed since our CC days huh? Look at you go, fab stuff and congrats on your SS gig! I didn't even know Sylvie had another baby, congrats to her! So glad I saw your blog on SP's site! So to read you are having health issues, you will be in my thoughts and prayers!
Hugs, Kim

Niecey said...

You are such an inspiration with everything you write. Thanks for the journalling you put on this blog. My life is enhanced by getting to read it.

I hadn't checked in here for a whole and WOW so much eye candy now. I LOVE all these layouts. So many different stles, and all done so beautifully. I love them. Very nice work.

Sylvie said...

Wanda, I should have posted way before today, please forgive me, when I try it just doesn't load somehow! Like the others before me said, you are truly an inspiration and your friendship throughout these years have given me so much. All my most positive thoughts are with you for your health to improve and for every other aspect of your life to bring you nothing but joy and happiness :) Love ya :)

p.s. Hi Kim !!!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Oh, Sylvie´s got another baby girl! Congratulations! :)

Paula aka Happysnappy.