He makes me Smile

He makes me Smile

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Life does not get better than this !!

Life really does not get better than this to be together with the one's I love to be able to share in the moment and be happy is all I ask of life. Today was one of those magical days. The day's when I look back and know how blessed I am to have the family I have and to be able to live in the now celebrating what we are and not what we wish we could be. I look at my children and my heart fills with this joy really there are no words to describe how a mother feels about her kids but for me it is that look in their faces that gives me the serenity to know that no matter the storm ahead they will have each other to anchor their lives and be with each other. Being able to share with two of my siblings makes me smile the moments we spend together are such a treasure and I try not to take them for granted. Being with my mom just in her presence knowing she loves me with the same unconditional love I love my own kids. Having her share with me those little things that mother and daughter share and that I share with my own girls. Having Jimmy with us this year and being able to see him enjoy this time so much because he knows what really is going on. I guess for me there is no money in the world that can buy the kind of day I had today. Some of the photos are blurry some people were laughing when taking the photos, but I still love each and everyone of them. My husband who I love with all my heart is the most difficult person to photograph. Their is a photo of me that Giovanni took and that just tells the story of the day. I see my face radiant happy and full of joy. Knowing that the road ahead while it will be full of bumps, somehow I know that my family will be around me to make sure the bumps are not as painful as they could be. Like I said it was the perfect day, only thing missing was Ollie, Eva, Jeffrey and my Dad but they were in my heart and that is another post for another day. I hope that you all had a beautiful day like I did and that if you didn't that you don't dwell on it because who knows what tomorrow might bring. All my love if you come by please say hi!! Much hugs Wanda

No comments: