He makes me Smile

He makes me Smile

Thursday, April 13, 2006

They are my treasure and joy!

Posted by Picasa All my life I have been grateful for family it is what keeps me centered and gives me strength and allows me to find a purpose. I look at my family as my legacy on this earth. Not perfect but with a purpose. My new mantra for my life is going to be LIVE LIFE WITH A PURPOSE. I am trying to get the message across that regardless of who you are and what you do you always can live a life of purpose. Make your life count touch a life in some way shape or form, either by a smile, a touch, a little note that lets them know you care. Stand up against racism and prejudice, don't sit down quietly when you see an injustice, above all be the best person you can be. We all have problems but if all we do is dwell on them how is that going to help you move on and live life with a purpose. Don't get me wrong I have a lot of worries and they are all very real. I am always worried about money because I really am the working poor in order for me to go to school and get my degree I had to obtain a lot of Debt and that is never fun. I was just surplus from my job and it adds a stress I don't need in my life. The only good thing is that I do have a 13 year seniority and a strong Union so I think I will have a job next year not sure where but hopeful where ever it is I will live a life with a purpose. For people that follow my blog I am still selling scarves you can start getting ready for Christmas gifts or next winter. Feel free to email me if you have any questions. I leave you with all these photos I took yesterday as my girls, grandson and our dog Amapola where outside enjoying a beautiful day. Hugs Wanda Remember Live life with a purpose it means something!

7 comments:

Sylvie said...

What a beautiful post. Living life with a purpose. Thank you for the reminder :) Love all those pics you posted. It's also amazing how fast kids grow. When I first knew you, Jimmy was still a baby. Now he's a little man!!!

Anonymous said...

Wanda,
Great post. You are totally right, life should be lived with a purpose.. we do all have a purpose in being here.

Great photos! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Wanda your post is so inspiring and a wonderful reminder of how we ALL should live!!! Thank you for posting this!!! I hope you and your beautiful family have a wonderful weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Wanda:
Good job. Give a call and we will discuss it more deeply. Beautiful pictures. Love them all.
Liz

Anonymous said...

Wanda:
Good job. Give a call and we will discuss it more deeply. Beautiful pictures. Love them all.
Liz

Sahily said...

wow great pics & journaling!

Anonymous said...

Hey girlfriend, I love you you are a great human being and a wonderful FRIEND, I love the way you live, and the way you show your LOVE to all people around you. Love your family because I feel like if I know them for a life because of you

Love,
Diana